Monday, August 24, 2009

Lancs Uni

As promised, Elena & I spent the lovely, SUNNY afternoon doing homework & taking pictures












My Room: My lovely bed, work station, and the cute collage Cait made me












My door & bathroom door, the shower & tiny bathroom :-\












My building entrance, My room is the 3rd window up on the right, The view out my window












The blue building will be home home mid-Sept to Dec, Student Union, Sultan's - On campus Indian Restaurant (Review after tomorrow's lunch ;))








The quad, Diggles Milkshakes (Note: Cadbury Caramel & Hobnob as choice flavors), Spar - #1 Grocery Store on Campus














The On-Campus travel agent, In front of my college (Fylde) bar, The underpass
Pretty England & The place where the games on Nokia phones were invented :D

No comments:

Post a Comment