Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lookin' Good in Lanc City [vol. III]

I have now turned in my last paper for the summer class and have proceeded to begin hyperventilating on all the issues (don't worry I will not voice them here) dealing with the European Adventure so I am taking this time to write a quick Lookin' Good before I'm off. Ah!

What to Wear: Genie Pants. I've seen many girls with them, and apparently they're even more popular in the rest of Europe. I don't think I'm ready to catch on...
Where to Go: The coast of Italy & Spain - everyone from England is heading there until term starts up, including us Americans!
How to Get There: Ryan Air, Wizz Air, and BMI. Cheap-o flights :)
What to Foot: Keds - My favorite are the blue ones
What to Spin: Get Sexy (Sugababes) or Sex on Fire (Kings of Leon) - I'm not a fan of either but everyone else seems to be?
Where to Eat: Miyabi for sushi
What to Drink: Pimms & Lemo! Soon it'll be out of style in England with the cool rains but mmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. So here I am, sitting in Selinsgrove, PA, procrastinating writing an essay for Dramatic Lit... so I'm reading your BLOG!

    First of all, I miss you.
    Second, I love your blog.
    Third, agreed. England has the best Indian Food.
    Fourth, your next "what to eat"'s should probably include bacon crisps (sound weird, but SO good.), Cadbury's flakes, and chocolate covered digestive biscuits.
    Fifth, I hope you're having a lovely time!

    Looove, Lauren, i.e. wifey.

    ReplyDelete