Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Praha International Airport Updates

Just dropping everyone a line to let you know that A) I am alive and B) I'm having a wonderful time and C) I'm missing you all like crazy!

Right now I'm sitting in Praha International waiting to go to Rome for the next 3 nights. Amsterdam was an absolutely fabulous and enthralling city. It was beautiful even cloudy, it was clean, it was safe (even though there are coffee shops and sex shows left and right) and an all around lovely place. I definitely think that everyone should go there sometime in their lives. Prague was really great as well. I think that it was definitely a new experience for all of us and we were pretty excited. The architecture is gorgeous and it took us by surprise. Definitely a good time.

Expect many pictures and anecdotes of the different places (and adventures) we are having!

No comments:

Post a Comment