Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Current Zip [Post] Code - The LA1

I've been getting cabin fever - yes, that's right - with having so much time on my hands and creating work for myself and eating 2-3 hour long dinners with the flatmates. So I told the girls that we were going to go geocaching UK style (think: world scavenger hunt). After finding some cache points in Williamson Park, we headed out for an excursion near the Ashton Memorial and got sidetracked from our little scavenger hunt by the beautiful weather & views.
Tia's not totally right when she says I'm not coming home. I will. But Lancaster is making it really tempting...

Welcome to the LA1
The Cathedral of Lancaster, Royal Lancaster Country Grammar School, Autumn in Lancaster














The Ashton Memorial, Me in front of the view & without it looking out onton Morecambe Bay & the Lake District, Dogs were everywhere, Dani loving Autumn, More Ashton Memorial Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment