Sunday, October 25, 2009

No News is Good News :)


I realize I haven't updated in a while, and my parents are probably wondering what's up. Nothing. (BTW - Mom I will email you back - SO EXCITED! but I'm just writing this before I head up to the library to do work, shock, I know). We've been having quite a quite weekend where we're just sitting around, doing work, and living in real English weather. Blah. Dani is off to Spain for a backpacking trip and we miss her very much. Our card obsession hit rock bottom when Virginia, Nate, Me & Tom from the flat over played cards from 9:30... to 2 in the morning. Also, Daylight Savings Time happened here this week (a wekk early) so we are now 4 hours ahead of you 'til your daylight savings time. Look forward to a lookin' good tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment